Hi,
    I'm having a problem with my Blackberry media sync. I have a Blackberry 8900 and I'm a Mac user. When I try to add a playlist from Blackberry Media Sync to my Blackberry it doesn't add some of the songs. All of the songs are mp3 and they're downloaded from the same place. And I've realized the songs that can't be added are the big sized ones. But I have an 8 GB media cart which is almost empty. Also there is a small yellow triangle (there is an exclamation mark in the triangle) that's shown on the Blackberry Media Sync program and when I click on it, it says "The following music files could not be copied to the device" . But why?
    Is there a solution for this?? I couldn't find anyone who had the same problem so I'm losing my mind..
    If anybody can help I'll really appreciate it..
    Thanks..
    07-01-09 12:21 PM
    The songs are either in a unsupported format or are iTunes copy protected and can only be played on your computer iPod. I get the same thing on my Berry. Thats why I buy my music from Amazon. Better bit rate and not copy protected..but I rant. You can tell a song thats copy protected by the lock symbol in the song icon.
    07-04-09 07:56 AM
    Now iTunes provide song not DRM protected. But as bwhardy said, some songs you bought until recently can be protected to be read only on iTunes and iPod/iPhone.
    07-04-09 09:04 AM
    wondering if Media Sync for Mac also sync the album artwork to the BB? Anyone?
    07-11-09 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD