Hi everyone,
    i've looked everywhere but i cant seem to figure this out.

I need to upload some videos and pictures from my blackberry bold to my macbook pro. Problem is, whenever i connect the phone to the laptop, nothing happens. It doesn't recognize it or anything. I tried downloading pocketmac but it kept saying there's an error, and it "cant connect to blackberry".
    I read something around the forums about something called hahanew.exe, but i can't seem to find that either, and i dont know how to do it.

Help, PLEASE? It's quite frustrating.
    07-10-09 05:23 AM
    Does the Bold show that it's charging when you hook it up to a USB port? Do other USB devices show up okay? And have you enabled Mass Storage mode on the BlackBerry?
    07-10-09 05:55 AM
    I got mine to recognize my bold by following these instructions:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/how...8/#post2766869

hope this helps.
    07-10-09 09:01 AM
    Does the Bold show that it's charging when you hook it up to a USB port? Do other USB devices show up okay? And have you enabled Mass Storage mode on the BlackBerry?
    Other USB devices do show up, but my blackberry doesn't. It doesn't even charge. I've enabled Mass storage mode but nothing changed =/
    07-10-09 10:16 AM
    Pocketmac has never worked for me. Good luck with getting it to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 10:29 AM
    Just download Doubletwist I use it for my bold to transfer video back and forth as well as music and pictures. Works fine on my mac. If I could just figure out a way to back up my apps and phone to upgrade the OS I wouldnt need a pc for anything.
    07-10-09 10:31 AM
    I got mine to recognize my bold by following these instructions:

hope this helps.
    Omg, thank you so much!! I seriously can't thank you enough lol i was soo frustrated
    07-10-09 10:36 AM
    Just download Doubletwist I use it for my bold to transfer video back and forth as well as music and pictures. Works fine on my mac. If I could just figure out a way to back up my apps and phone to upgrade the OS I wouldnt need a pc for anything.
    the link posted by TeritaM works =D
    07-10-09 10:37 AM
    for my mac, i plug it in and it recognizes the memory card, where ALL of my media and pretty much everything else is saved, and then i drag and drop from the memory card to my mac
    07-10-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD