I have a macbook and a blackberry 8330 i tried syncing with pocketmac it gets to the end and freezes.......i tried multiple times.....reinstall deleted all other sync software verify and repair permissions emty trash......restarted tried reinstalling again....no luck all i want to do is sync address book (mac) and ical.....and I cannot make it work
    04-17-09 10:10 AM
    I feel your pain, sadly.
    I have given up on trying to sync my bb and my mac together.
    Also I do know that if you ever want to upgrade your OS you have to download windozeee and thats a no no for me.

Check this out:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/

Mac users have their own place to go in the CB forums...happy searching and welcome to CB.
    04-17-09 10:13 AM
    i've the same issues multiple times, im using a macbook pro. i just kept at it and switched off my contacts and music sync and it worked maybe once or twice consecutively. basicly kept trying and once out of 30 times it'll work proper. also it wouldnt sync at all with my bb 8830we at all. i ended up using google sync instead. try that , it may serve useful
    04-17-09 10:15 AM
    Really? My 8330 with 4.5.0.131 works perfectly fine with my MacBook. I've had zero issues with it, and prefer to sync with my Mac instead of one of our PC's. I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones. Did you restart your Mac right after the software was installed?

For syncing, connect the BB then open Pocket Mac. Quickly sync and quit the application. Having it open for a longer time than needed causes issues I've heard.

Good luck with it. Explore the Mac forum for any more help or questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 10:20 AM
    with my 8310 and macbook, it either crashes, or keeps telling me that all the contacts on my phone have been removed and need to be resync'ed. I've given up and gone back to sync it with my windows machine.
    04-17-09 10:27 AM
    Good choice. BLACKBERRY and Mac do not play well together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD