ok so i downloaded the pocket mac on my macbook and it still isnt reading my storm. do any of u know what this could be or has it happened to anyone else??
    04-13-09 03:49 PM
    Sorry I dont personally use a Mac, but I would suggest restarting your computer. Start the program after that WITHOUT your phone connected, and once its up, connect and see what happens.
    04-13-09 03:54 PM
    as of recently been havign same issue i have been using pocketmac for long time since i am a logn time mac user and bb user. btu the other day wit my new storm it started giving errors. so i just close the program eject device and try again until it works. only thing i ahve been able to do some people recommend using missing sync but i have no experience with it.
    04-13-09 03:58 PM
    i think there are still issues with pocket mac and the storm. personally, i use google sync to sync my contacts. when i want to sync any media, i drag and drop to/from the media card directly. good luck! hopefully they come out with a DM for mac soon!
    04-13-09 04:41 PM
    04-13-09 05:02 PM
    My Mac and my Storm are friends using MarkSpace MissingSync, I could never ever get PocketMac to work with my Storm after endless attempts and the loss of data more than once. You have to pay for MissingSync but its worth it..
    04-13-09 05:49 PM