With the new Macbooks (the new Macbooks that just came out 2 weeks ago with the silver and black screen, which is what I have). I just got off the phone with them and they said its a known issue and that they are working on a new version of pocketmac for blackberry for the new 10.5 Leopard systems that have the silver casing and the black screen monitor. Now if you have gotten yours to work with this new Macbook that just came out 2 weeks ago, please share, otherwise, I guess an update is coming.

Just wanted to share
    10-31-08 05:26 PM
    Thanks for the info! I wish RIM would support Mac users!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 07:34 PM
    whats the difference that isnt allowing it to run on the newest MBs?

I'm running 10.5.5(leopard) with no issues but was thinking of upgrading to a new MB within the new few months.(mine is a little over a year old.)
    10-31-08 07:42 PM
    whats the difference that isnt allowing it to run on the newest MBs?

I'm running 10.5.5(leopard) with no issues but was thinking of upgrading to a new MB within the new few months.(mine is a little over a year old.)
    Unfortunately they didn't say but you can call them and you will get FREE incident report (without providing your credit card) since pocketmac is a software of theirs. They just said try back every couple of days on the website to see if the fix is there. So hopefully soon.
    10-31-08 07:54 PM
    Unfortunately they didn't say but you can call them and you will get FREE incident report (without providing your credit card) since pocketmac is a software of theirs. They just said try back every couple of days on the website to see if the fix is there. So hopefully soon.
    My MB runnning 10.5.5 works fine with PM. I just wont get the new one until all the bugs are out of it, i wasnt planning on getting the new one until the new OS comes out anyways....i cant wait for Snow Leopard
    11-01-08 09:48 AM
    Well that's a big let down. I just got my new MBP and was excited to sync it with my BB. I'll definitely be waiting for that update.
    11-03-08 01:43 AM
    I've heard it's a known issue in 10.5.6 so DO NOT upgrade yet. I did and only the media card shows up. I can't sync contacts anymore. This is running a macbook with 10.5.6.
    01-13-09 04:11 PM
    Well, that explains why I haven't been able to sync my BB with my new laptop. Any idea on when they might have the update?

Would missing sync work in the meantime instead of pocketmac?

Thoughts?
    01-14-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD