09-11-09 07:56 PM
61 123
tools
    Folks, I joke with the best of them but I wonder why some would let this relative small snag get them so emotional to the point of calling it evil.

Its not.

Its a pain ? Yes.

Its irritating ? Agreed.

Evil ? Not even close. That's all.
    09-10-09 02:35 PM
    I was on crack last night but then she rolled over. Ba-dum-pish! Thank you, I'll be here all week.
    09-10-09 02:51 PM
    Chop chop RIM, I've even upgraded to SL just for this, I've not got forever to wait.
    09-10-09 02:58 PM
    This is hilarious. I tried to uninstall DTM (the uninstaller did not work for me), so I used AppCleaner then a system search for all RIM & BB files. Deleted them and restored Missing Sync from my time machine backup. Guess what? Missing Sync, which previously gave me all sorts of problems, is now working perfectly! Absolutely none of the myriad of problems I had before (such as random deleting of contacts, etc).

How do you explain that? haha!
    09-10-09 04:51 PM
    This is hilarious. I tried to uninstall DTM (the uninstaller did not work for me), so I used AppCleaner then a system search for all RIM & BB files. Deleted them and restored Missing Sync from my time machine backup. Guess what? Missing Sync, which previously gave me all sorts of problems, is now working perfectly! Absolutely none of the myriad of problems I had before (such as random deleting of contacts, etc).

How do you explain that? haha!
    You finally installed MS correctly...LOL
    09-10-09 08:23 PM
    Folks, I joke with the best of them but I wonder why some would let this relative small snag get them so emotional to the point of calling it evil.

Its not.

Its a pain ? Yes.

Its irritating ? Agreed.

Lol! you still don't get it...that's hilarious! thanks for making my day, man
    09-10-09 08:38 PM
    Guess I don't. In'shallah.
    09-10-09 08:56 PM
    With all due respect, ARE YOU ON CRACK ?

Evil is killing lots of innocent people. Evil is cheating on your spouse or abusing your kid.

At most, this is incompetent.

Get a grip.
    Am I on crack? That is a negative!
    I dont see any significance in comparing RIM being evil to people beating their children. I called RIM evil yes, as a joke. They did something pretty cruel to us MAC users so please learn to take a joke.
    I have a gripit was a joke..maybe you should get a joking grip.

Its nice to know that everyone else can seem to take the joke:
    And the "Can't take a joke award" goes to...
    Wow - I think we all know who really needs to get a grip around here.
    Hint: it's not thinkamp...
    DiTTo!!!! What Amber said wasn't complicated at all to figure out & I agree w/Her....that was just down right EVIL of RIM to do!!
    EXACTLY!
    Its not.
    Its a pain ? Yes.
    Its irritating ? Agreed.
    Nope it was an evil thing for them to do period point blank!
    Please hop aboard the joking train!
    09-11-09 08:09 AM
    The PC version seems to work better. and ive had less issues with the PC with duplicate entries being created in my calendar
    09-11-09 02:24 PM
    The PC version seems to work better. and ive had less issues with the PC with duplicate entries being created in my calendar
    Of course the PC version works better...they're currently on version 5, which means they've had plenty of time to fine tune it and get it right. Don't forget that DM for Mac is still in beta for version 1.
    09-11-09 06:43 PM
    Guess I don't. In'shallah.
    Maybe you should have some crack then re-read it.
    09-11-09 07:56 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD