09-11-09 07:56 PM
61 123
tools
    Stang that is probably just another cruel joke!
    Oh God, I hope not...
    09-09-09 12:57 PM
    On the front page of CB: "However, we will bring you a little something special shortly though to get your Mac Desktop Manager fix for the day."

Hmm...
    Yay CB!!! Hook us up!
    09-09-09 12:59 PM
    On the front page of CB: "However, we will bring you a little something special shortly though to get your Mac Desktop Manager fix for the day."

Hmm...
    Well it wouldve made sense to drop DM for Mac today with that all that Apple ish happening today, announcing iTunes 9 and updated iPods. I wonder what is in store for us today....
    09-09-09 01:20 PM
    It's going to be worthless unless they improve the beta. That thing is as buggy as PocketMac and MissingSync combined!
    i agree.
    see my previous post..

d
    09-09-09 01:25 PM
    09-09-09 01:36 PM
    On the front page of cb.com is now a Blackberry 101 lecture on using DM for Mac.
    09-09-09 01:40 PM
    I was waiting for the "official release"...i'm trying to decide if this is "official" enough for me
    09-09-09 05:18 PM
    I am about to have a heart-attack.
    Too much information in one day, but the real ones are yet to come.
    09-09-09 05:59 PM
    I bet it releases before the end of the week...I mean, SOMEthing has to happen!
    09-09-09 07:17 PM
    Rumor is the release has been pushed back to the 25th. Scary though, is that the build we have (75) was the original planned release. I have to say that while I have high hopes for this DTM, I have low expectations.
    09-09-09 10:01 PM
    probably a stupid question, but would it be safe to attempt to upgrade the OS with this build of the mac desktop manager or would it most likely brick the phone?
    09-10-09 12:55 AM
    Hmm....I connected my Storm to add the BB application attachment file back. Not only did my phone restart several times, it also deleted my OS and then re-added it. *confused*
    09-10-09 02:03 AM
    Rumor is the release has been pushed back to the 25th. Scary though, is that the build we have (75) was the original planned release. I have to say that while I have high hopes for this DTM, I have low expectations.
    this reflects my fears, as i said in another topic:

i'm pretty sure RIM has doing lots of problems and, since now, they are not able to resolve it...

did you ever think why both pocketmac and missyingsync has lots of problems and bugs? because the OS of RIM is too complicated to sync with mac OS... simple, really simple... and RIM is in the same situation of pocketmac and missing sync softwares, which both are years that were trying to resolve problems and bugs....

that's why i'm afraid and that's the reason because RIM announced it in september the desktop for mac but, today is the 9 september, didn't launch it yet....

thinking on my friends....

p.s: too bad if my thoughts are true...
    09-10-09 02:51 AM
    RIM is evil!
    09-10-09 08:24 AM
    they said September...it's 10 days into the month, give them time
    09-10-09 09:02 AM
    I say RIM is evil because they posted on my facebook&twitter that it was going to be released yesterday and then they took it right down. It was a flippin' tease!
    09-10-09 10:22 AM
    This is my thought on it:
    RIM was ready for release but most likely found problems running with Snow Leopard.
    09-10-09 10:35 AM
    it will not work proper for everybody...
    09-10-09 10:50 AM
    I too downloaded the beta and it gives me an error when I tried to backup my profiles.

And I'm not using Snow Leopard.

Obviously not ready yet.
    09-10-09 11:07 AM
    Grrr..... I can't wait for it to be released!!! PocketMac sucks... It always screws up my iCal events. Switches the days and duplicates them...
    09-10-09 11:11 AM
    My 1st backup w/ DMFM was ok except for the few address book entries it duplicated. The 2nd time I used it, it removed address book entries.
    I discovered that when I was attempting to call a phone number that I knew for fact was in there- now its not!! I am not pleased at all.
    09-10-09 12:03 PM
    I say RIM is evil because they posted on my facebook&twitter that it was going to be released yesterday and then they took it right down. It was a flippin' tease!
    With all due respect, ARE YOU ON CRACK ?

Evil is killing lots of innocent people. Evil is cheating on your spouse or abusing your kid.

At most, this is incompetent.

Get a grip.
    09-10-09 12:06 PM

Evil is killing lots of innocent people. Evil is cheating on your spouse or abusing your kid.

Get a grip.
    And the "Can't take a joke award" goes to...
    09-10-09 01:22 PM

Get a grip.
    Wow - I think we all know who really needs to get a grip around here.
    Hint: it's not thinkamp...
    09-10-09 01:49 PM
    Wow - I think we all know who really needs to get a grip around here.
    Hint: it's not thinkamp...
    DiTTo!!!! What Amber said wasn't complicated at all to figure out & I agree w/Her....that was just down right EVIL of RIM to do!!
    09-10-09 02:21 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD