Hey guys, my girlfriend just got the new curve tonight from VZW and thus far it has been great. However, after i have been tweaking it to her likings and what not, i went to plug it into desktop manager to back everything up and it wont recognize her phone? I plugged my storm2 in before and after and it worked great... But it just won't figure out her phone... Any ideas?

Please help as i am stumped!!
    12-06-09 10:08 PM
    Hey guys, my girlfriend just got the new curve tonight from VZW and thus far it has been great. However, after i have been tweaking it to her likings and what not, i went to plug it into desktop manager to back everything up and it wont recognize her phone? I plugged my storm2 in before and after and it worked great... But it just won't figure out her phone... Any ideas?

Please help as i am stumped!!
    You need to make sure the curve is in mass storage mode. Go to options, memory, and change mass storage mode to on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 07:01 AM
    Thank you i will try that when we both get home from work tonight.
    12-07-09 12:26 PM
    Thanks for this, but I've turned this on (it was under media car instead of memory) and nothing still. I've got a 8330. I've rebooted both my Mac and BB and no change.

Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Thank you!
    01-14-10 03:48 PM
    actually, I think you got the wrong advice...read this
    01-14-10 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD