View Poll Results: Does Your Blackberry Work with your Mac?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
    did some looking online about tethering my Blackberry storm with my mac and as far as i could tell it was imposable. then i still thought that i would buy the Mobile broadband anyway because i knew that i could use VMware and Windows vista(which i already have). and plus i have no internet at my house and cable and DSL where more expensive. but anyway you might want to know that point to my story. i couldnt get VZW access manager to work on my Windows so then i was messing around on my mac and got my blackberry to conect through the Bluetooth and then using the Generic Modem driver under network preferences i got it to connect. so my point is that you can tether a BB 9530 (storm) with a mac.
    09-14-09 10:37 PM
    Yep, it's doable if you have the user info for your carrier, and pay the extra fee for tethering (which is OUTRAGEOUS here in Canada).

Or you could use something like Tetherberry. So far I haven't got TetherBerry to work on my Mac. Worked fine in the Windows partition though, until I downloaded and installed the Mac version.

Now neither version works. Bummer.

For more info on tethering and Macs, head over to the Mac Users subforum right here at Crackberry.
    09-14-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD