Hello,

Does anyone have a stabel solution for that ? Using Leopard on my mac, tried Pocketmac, Missing sync, but they all are giving erros, not syncing, deleting, duplicates etc...

Thanks !
    02-09-09 06:53 AM
    Make sure you have the latest drivers from Blackberry. They're also available at pocketmac.com. These are new drivers for the Storm and the 8900.

PocketMac is still a POS, but at least this will get you going.
    02-09-09 08:15 AM

PocketMac is still a POS, but at least this will get you going.
    The gossip is - that MissingSync will come out with a V2.0 software (soon?) - and that will be the one to get. At the moment its PocketMac.. (with all its faults)
    02-09-09 05:16 PM
    02-09-09 05:25 PM
    Yahooo!

Thanks v much!

(heads off to get it)

No wires? That would be DREAM COME TRUE!

02-09-09 05:35 PM
    Hello,

Does anyone have a stabel solution for that ? Using Leopard on my mac, tried Pocketmac, Missing sync, but they all are giving erros, not syncing, deleting, duplicates etc...

Thanks !
    I guess I don't understand the problems you are having. I use Missing Sync 1.0.3 with my MacBook Pro with 10.5.6 and have had no problems syncing iCal and AddressBook - maybe because for the very first sync I always allow the Desktop to overwrite the new handheld. Missing Sync has been fine for me for all my BBs including the 8130, 8330, 8320, 9000 and the 8900. For Backup/Restore, Switch Device and installing firmware upgrades I use Boot Camp with XP Pro SP2, again with no problems, except for having to use the apploader when Desktop Manager does not recognize the upgrade.

I tried PocketMac a year or so ago and could not get it to work reliably.
    02-09-09 07:13 PM
    The gossip is - that MissingSync will come out with a V2.0 software (soon?) - and that will be the one to get. At the moment its PocketMac.. (with all its faults)
    Its available today!!
    02-09-09 07:33 PM
    I am just trying it out now. See my comment in the blog.

Doing an initial sync now ( i think...) hopefully will be doing subsequent syncs via bluetooth in future.

The initial first USB sync seems to be taking so long that I think I will go to bed now and leave it running....

Fingers crossed my data wont be a nightmarish hall of mirrors tomorrow morning!!!!
    02-09-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD