04-20-09 02:27 AM
31 12
tools
    I wouldnt doubt it. Object Dock as been around for 10 years or so that i know of. I also believe its the only dock that works well on winblows. (I prefer linux but cant update my phone to easy with linux)

Here is a pic of my linux webserver that sits next to me.
    Sorry the pic is rather large, and the server is on a personal connection so its kinda slow on the upload.

http://dabbill.no-ip.info/Pictures/Screenshot-6.png
    I couldn't pass this up...dual boot laptop with Win XP & Linux (Ubuntu 8.04 LTS). I perfer to use the Linux side more. So good to see Linux mentioned!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 04:02 PM
    Is it possible to get the icon you made in a format that macs will recognize
    Does this work??

Berry8900.icns for Mac

I just saved the original .ico file downloaded from the link in the first post and plugged it in to the online converter

Windows to Mac Icon Converter
    Last edited by dannieloco; 04-18-09 at 04:26 PM.
    04-18-09 04:13 PM
    lol @ the hate on windows and vista

just cause ur computers cant handle something top of the line, dont hate.

its like owning a 8300 and saying 4.6 blows cuz u cant run it on ur out dated berry.
    04-18-09 04:25 PM
    it seems like we join gangs by choosing what computer to buy =)

all good. theyre both solid machines but to keep it in perspective, windows is by far the more popular system worldwide. If mac's were the more popular one, then virus makers, etc. would target the mac platform..... and we'd be the ones saying "your comp sucks, you always get viruses" lol
    04-19-09 06:35 PM
    I ran Vista Ultimate 64 Bit with absolutely no problems...ever. It was by far the most stable (even more so that XP Pro) OS I've ever run. I now run Windows 7 and it is the best OS I have ever used. Uses less resources than XP Pro or Home even with all the Aero effects on. Your OS will only run as smooth as the operator. I have run every OS from:

Suse
    Ubuntu
    Slax
    Mandrake
    XP Home
    XP Pro
    Vista Home
    Vista Ultimate
    Mac OSX
    Windows 7

32 and 64 bit flavors where applicable.

As a side note, I create custom icons, and that dock can be found here.

Here is one I made if anyone wants it.

Just right click and hit save image as
    Last edited by 3CISSBB; 04-19-09 at 11:38 PM.
    04-19-09 11:18 PM
    great icon, much better than the OEM one provided...
    04-20-09 02:27 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD