(Note: I asked this in another thread, but I think it deserves it's own thread...)

I am wondering in anyone using 10.5.7 has found a RELIABLE way of syncing Tasks and Memos. I have Missing Sync 2.02, and I want to either fix it or get away from it - I have given up syncing Calendar and Contacts and am happier now with GoogleSync. That being said, wired or wirelessly (I don't care at this point) I'd like to be able to have clean syncs with Tasks and Memos.

Has anyone found a sure-fire solution? I am getting tired of MS 2.02 making changes to my data every sync!

Paul
    06-13-09 09:45 AM
    Why don't you give funambol a try ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 10:10 AM
    I tried Funambol - or at least tried to figure out what it does. I know there is the free (.org) version and the commercial version. I wasn't sure exactly what was needed, and what would ultimately sync. Have you used it?
    06-13-09 10:26 AM
    I m using it with an Ubuntu OS, but the way it works on Mac OS is the same.
    I ve registered a free account http://my.funambol.com and installed the sync-client on my BB.

The client syncs over-the-air with the funambol server. All you need to do now is install the client for mac os from here:

https://mac-plugin.forge.funambol.org

You'll also find a helpful howto at this page.

Its a really nice tool. Using it on my 8900 for 2 Month now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 10:50 AM
    Thanks so much for the help! I'll check it out... it's a shame that RIM doesn't give the Mac users much love!

One last quick question... Funambol syncs contacts, calendar, tasks, memos two ways or just one way?

EDIT: I looked at the website - and obviously it does all of the above.

Thanks!
    Last edited by pkasin; 06-13-09 at 11:03 AM. Reason: I have the answer... thanks
    06-13-09 10:54 AM
    good luck !
    Last edited by ergobarbus; 06-13-09 at 11:09 AM. Reason: user found answer
    06-13-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD