Hello all, i've recently made the jump and purchased my first macbook. I've been an avid PC user for 15+ years now and I don't think i'll ever go back. Anyways here's my problem.

I have all my contacts on my external hard drive and on my Bold, but cant seem to figure out how to transfer them into my address book on my mac. I tried hooking up my external hd to my book and it says the files aren't the ones needed or something. Any way I can get this done? Thanks in advance everyone!
    02-22-09 07:05 PM
    First off...Congratulations on your new mac. Secondly, see if you can get a file converter to convert your current address book into something that the Mac will read (google - address book converter for mac - Google Search)

or you could use the demo of Missing Sync/Pocket Mac (from RIM) to do a one time transfer from Bold to Mac.

Hope this helps.
    02-23-09 07:44 AM
    Hello all, i've recently made the jump and purchased my first macbook. I've been an avid PC user for 15+ years now and I don't think i'll ever go back. Anyways here's my problem.

I have all my contacts on my external hard drive and on my Bold, but cant seem to figure out how to transfer them into my address book on my mac. I tried hooking up my external hd to my book and it says the files aren't the ones needed or something. Any way I can get this done? Thanks in advance everyone!
    If you've paired your phone with your mac, you should be able to transfer your entire address book via bluetooth. Go in to Bluetooth on your phone, select your mac on that list, click options, and click Transfer Address Book. You should then have a file on your mac that you can import.
    02-23-09 08:17 AM
    Sync them with google and then from google to mac.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 08:22 AM
    Where would i find the folder of all the contacs from my blackberry on my mac?
    07-23-13 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD