Hey all,

I've been a Mac user for a loooong time, and I'm 100% dedicated to the platform. I also recently (5 months ago) switched over to a BB Bold which I'm pretty happy with thus far. I came from the two previous revisions of iPhones, and I also previous before that had multiple WinMo devices etc etc.

So my story goes, I would like to know what all of you use for PIM software? (Personal Information Management).

I would like to keep my schedules, hundreds of phone numbers, emails, etc all synced up. Right now I just sync with google sync and leave it at that. It works very well, but there is little integration between my mac, the server and my phone.

Any tips/hints/ideas? I read around, nothing really clicked to what I was hoping to find.

Thanks ahead of time,
    Mario
    04-23-09 08:07 PM
    Did you manage to find anything suitable for your needs? Ive heard that missing sync is quite good but have yet to give it a try as it only works with 10.5.6 and I have not bothered upgrading as yet.
    04-25-09 08:35 PM
    Nope...
    Keep doing what your doing untill RIM comes out with their desktop software...

Why are you hellbent on OSX?
    I HATE xp, but NEED it to update the BB system.
    04-25-09 09:33 PM
    Hi,

I use the Bold and sync reliably with USB using Entourage and Pocket Mac. Honestly! I sync Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Tasks.

Plug in the Bold, hit Cmd+Spacebar, type "PO" then press the Enter key. Spotlight launches Pocket Mac. Press Cmd+Enter and the Sync begins.

I wish I could sync wirelessly using Google Sync but it doesn't work with the Bold. Works fine with my Pearl on OS 4.5 with BusySync. And in theory you can sync Address Book contacts with Gmail.

-- Robert.
    04-25-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD