Five Ways to Become a Mac Minimalist
    t/

I found this on stumbleupon a few days ago and at first it seemed like a dumb idea. reguardless i liked the page, cause it was about macs (you get it if you know how stumbleupon works). later, i went through my liked pages and i clicked on it again, and it progressively got more and more attractive to me. But, i wasnt on the mac computer at the time, and didnt really feel like going to get it, so I minimalized (?) my school laptop. (picture attached).

The program for the mac-like start bar is called Rocketdock. it is completely free. About RocketDock - RocketDock.com

Also, to get rid of all icons on the desktop, right click anywhere, go to "Arrange Icons by" and uncheck "show desktop icons"

lastly, i put the start bar on the side and set it to hide when im not close to it.

i also have attached my background if you like it, a lot of people say its interesting.

im not asking any kind of question here, i just thought this would be a good idea to share this webpage with anyone here, cause im guessing many of you will like the idea.
    Last edited by alexmurphy; 02-25-10 at 01:17 PM.
    02-25-10 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD