the unreleased Blackberry Desktop Manager for Mac, keeps freezing at the end of the music sync. might it be incompatible with iTunes 9? it HAS worked in the past.
    09-14-09 08:24 PM
    im running Vista with ITunes in know its not a Mack but i was having issues,there is an app on the iTunes site that allows a tune loader for Bberrys.i have tried looking for it but im just not seeing it i cant find it in my system because it was just a patch that gets loaded with your system player i will keep looking because im sure its just a Bberry thing and not your Mack... - it started after getting the Tour the trouble i mean...
    Last edited by myka401; 09-14-09 at 09:16 PM. Reason: added it was a tour thing i think
    09-14-09 09:13 PM
    I don't use DM4M to load music or vids or anything.

I just drag-drop onto the Media card, into the appropriate folder.

Sorry, can't tell you if it's a DM4M issue, or iTunes 9, as I've never seen the need to use either to add music/video/pictures.

And yes, you can drag albums, or playlists, and yes, it does show the Album Art on my Storm.
    09-14-09 10:01 PM
    I don't use DM4M to load music or vids or anything.

I just drag-drop onto the Media card, into the appropriate folder.

Sorry, can't tell you if it's a DM4M issue, or iTunes 9, as I've never seen the need to use either to add music/video/pictures.

And yes, you can drag albums, or playlists, and yes, it does show the Album Art on my Storm.
    Me too...easy to do just drag and drop.
    09-14-09 11:01 PM
    drag and drop isn't a problem... i'd like to have my playlists translated to the m3u format automatically as dm4m does.. im wondering if the xml file used to store the iTunes data has been encrypted or something, it works on/off at this point...
    09-15-09 07:31 AM
    My Music doesn't sync ever !
    09-15-09 01:30 PM
    I'm using DM4M Beta with iTunes 9. I keep "Most Played" and "Recently Played" playlists synced without a problem. As expected, it doesn't synch any DRM music files but it just quietly skips over them without any fuss. This is all I have done... I'm slowly trying to break my iPod addiction and move to just one device.

I'm a bit baffled why some have such rotten luck with it while others experience no problems at all even when using the same hardware. I guess that's why it's still in beta.

Blackberry Curve 8320 running v4.5.0.81 and iTunes 9 running on OS X 10.6.1.
    09-20-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD