I am trying to reinstall BB maps on my BB Storm 9530 running on verizon. I am running the newest BB desktop manager but I cannot get the maps program to appear in the applications menu. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and still nothing. Also, when I click the applications menu in DM all I am shown are the programs on my phone. Anyone have any idea where I can possibly find it?
    Last edited by izhazissuez; 07-28-10 at 06:19 AM. Reason: forgot to add some information
    07-28-10 06:16 AM
    Did you try downloading BB Maps over the air from your phone browser?
    07-28-10 10:04 AM
    If all you see in the Apps list are the programs on your phone, then you don't have your BlackBerry OS installed on your PC. You need to download the Storm OS to your PC desktop. The download will be an exe file. Double-click the exe and the Storm OS will be installed as an app on your PC. Then the DM App Loader can find it. BBMaps is only available as an OS module for your Storm. The OTA version the user above me referred to is for obsolete OS versions only and will not install on your Storm.
    07-28-10 10:17 AM
    Did that now DM is just saying it can't update my blackberry. But I can delete programs and all the available programs are showing up
    07-28-10 02:25 PM
    So you can see BlackBerry Maps, but when you check the box for it, Desktop Manager can't install it?
    07-28-10 02:38 PM
    Yes that is correct. I was able to remove a program from my phone without issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 02:41 PM