09-18-08 11:22 AM
45 12
tools
    Hopefully this comes out soon. PocketMac doesn't work for me and I hate using my PC.
    06-18-08 12:49 AM
    I am so sad, I don't even have a PC to use except at work so I am being sneaky and updating my BB at work. This would be nice if they mad a synch app for MAC real soon!
    06-25-08 05:02 PM
    This is great news..... Maybe they will streamline itunes with BB too.. Im asking for to much now..
    06-25-08 05:09 PM
    Its just really hard to think that RIM is so behind on this. Way overdue if you ask me.
    06-25-08 09:21 PM
    Anyone have an update on this rumor of a mac app?
    I've had my fingers crossed, but it looks and feels like one finger now. It's taking to long . . . :||

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 05:08 AM
    Well they did atleast update PocketMac to v4.1......I would hardly say that is FULL compatibility.
    08-23-08 10:33 AM
    Hope this rumor is true I hate the incompatibly issues. Love my BB,love my Mac more.

08-23-08 11:59 AM
    I've had my fingers crossed, but it looks and feels like one finger now. It's taking to long . . . :||

Yes, I'm wondering the same. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

08-25-08 05:56 PM
    I one being a mac user would be very sad if it is a rumor
    08-25-08 05:59 PM
    Ultimately it should eliminate having to borrow your buddy's Dell when doing those pesky little OS updates. This is potentially exciting...
    08-26-08 09:52 AM

its definitely coming, that is all i know.
    08-26-08 12:20 PM
    Still waiting... and waiting........... and waiting more...

That is just how RIM is wait for a device, wait for an OS, wait for a piece of software... *sigh*
    08-26-08 03:19 PM
    I have a Mac and I've been using Missing Sync with my BB.
    Although I have to restart the 'puter and soft reset BB EVERY time I sync, it does work. I have address book, music and pictures on my BB.
    It would be nice if RIM would totally support Macs!
    08-29-08 01:25 PM
    Nice, Shite, they should of been supporting macs years ago. . . This hold up is utter shite.
    08-29-08 05:45 PM
    It's like Blackberry wants Mac users to switch to iPhone! I have resisted because I prefer the BB keyboard but I have to say at this point I'm so frustrated I'm about to jump ship.
    I, and a couple other current /BB users I know, are in a similar position. We might just be on that same boat soon if BB doesn't release something by the end of the year.
    08-30-08 03:34 AM
    Hope this rumor is true I hate the incompatibly issues. Love my BB,love my Mac more.

Yeah, I'm tired of looking like owning a mac is a bad thing. I have friends on MSN which when I tell them that MSN for mac doesn't have webcam support, they tell me thats what I get for owning a mac. But truth is my mac kicks their old PCs but I'm tired of not having software/hardware compatibility! I hope RIM does release a mac Desktop Manager that way I can toss the evil Vista side of my mac!
    09-02-08 07:45 PM
    still waiting for a full compatibility with RIM's desktop manager and mac.

Hate it that i have made the switch over to mac and blackberry but still have to update to v4.5 on that satanic os called "windows". lol

windows users: that was just a joke
    09-14-08 11:22 AM
    Hi,

I'm new to Mac and I want to know if there is a way to upgrade the BB OS? I have the 8100 with 4.2.1.107 and I want to do the upgrade to 4.5, any help?

Thanks
    09-16-08 04:45 PM
    Someone I know who works for VZW told me RIM is looking to release the Desktop Manager (in whatever form it looks like) in Q4.....I sure hope this is the case *fingers crossed*
    Does anyone have an update to this? I have Verizon. New 8830 using pocketmac, and I'm getting tired of the lack of support from BB as well as Verizon when it comes to issues.

It would be great. If BB is truly going to remain competitive in the market, they are going to have to go after that market segment that has mac. Most don't want to go with the Iphone.
    Last edited by robslaw; 09-17-08 at 07:36 PM.
    09-17-08 03:53 PM
    After reading the latest MacWorld issue I almost wonder if it's not Apple holding things up? Seems some of the developers working on 3rd party apps for iPhone, iPod, etc. are having trouble getting updates on the Apps store for current software. With the problems releasing MobileMe and the new iPhone at the same time it could be just an Apple thing.

09-18-08 11:22 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD