09-21-09 12:45 PM
178 123 ...
tools
    Leaked: BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac!!!!! | CrackBerry.com

Downloading now.

**EDIT: Damnit! I'm at work, and using remote access, and I need to reboot to get it to work! lol. I just want to play in the UI! No worries I'm off work in 2hrs.
    Last edited by digitard; 09-03-09 at 05:59 AM.
    09-03-09 05:55 AM
    Screen Shots of OS Update from the New Blackberry Desktop Manager for the MAC
    09-03-09 06:13 AM
    hi there,

Do you know how to transfer photo to media card.?
    Last edited by arowana; 09-03-09 at 09:09 AM. Reason: add
    09-03-09 06:18 AM
    hi there,

Do you know how to transfer photo to media card.?
    You dont need anything for that.

When you plugin your Blackberry to your Mac (or PC) it should ask you on your BB screen if you wish to enable Media support. Say yes.

You should then get a new drive folder on your desktop (mac) or in My Computer (pc). That's your memory card. Just put it in the correct directory (your BB has a Blackberry folder)
    09-03-09 06:20 AM
    You dont need anything for that.

When you plugin your Blackberry to your Mac (or PC) it should ask you on your BB screen if you wish to enable Media support. Say yes.

You should then get a new drive folder on your desktop (mac) or in My Computer (pc). That's your memory card. Just put it in the correct directory (your BB has a Blackberry folder)
    well that where my bold give me problem.I cannot access the media card memory .Even after using thepin stack solution, i still got problem with it.
    09-03-09 06:23 AM
    Weird. I plug my Curve into my Macbook (and my PC) and select the option for yes on the media card and I'm good.

Make sure you haven't pre-disabled it.

Should be in menu - Options - Media Card
    - Media Card Support : On
    - Encryption : off (otherwise it only works in your berry
    - Mass Storage support : On
    - Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected : Yes
    09-03-09 06:28 AM
    Oh glorious day! downloading now!!
    09-03-09 06:37 AM
    Weird. I plug my Curve into my Macbook (and my PC) and select the option for yes on the media card and I'm good.

Make sure you haven't pre-disabled it.

Should be in menu - Options - Media Card
    - Media Card Support : On
    - Encryption : off (otherwise it only works in your berry
    - Mass Storage support : On
    - Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected : Yes
    Thanks for the reply. Done all of that but still cannot access the media card. I think i need to change my bbb.
    09-03-09 06:38 AM
    Anyone having problems syncing music - specifically, selecting "View Playlists" shows a blank list?
    09-03-09 06:58 AM
    I think someone said the Itunes isn't working, but this is a leaked beta release. I'd say standard sync'ing is enough for me til later this month when the release version comes out.
    09-03-09 07:00 AM
    here we are!!!
    it's our day!

btw, i get an error everytime i try to do a device backup... is it happens also to you guys?

d
    09-03-09 07:14 AM
    here we are!!!
    it's our day!

btw, i get an error everytime i try to do a device backup... is it happens also to you guys?

d
    Yep! I get errors when backing up device and it says I don't have a Calendar to sync with and I use iCal.

Sure wish this would work!!
    09-03-09 07:36 AM
    excited is an understatement
    09-03-09 07:38 AM
    Has anyone been able to sync or backup the device with this leaked version?
    09-03-09 07:41 AM
    Yep! I get errors when backing up device and it says I don't have a Calendar to sync with and I use iCal.

Sure wish this would work!!
    I cleared my calendar/tasks/address book just to start fresh. I got a notification that said something like "There's no calendar on the blackberry device to sync with. You can Add entries to the blackberry, or erase the local calendar." Was that what you saw?

My backup worked fine. Running Snow Leopard though...
    09-03-09 07:41 AM
    I am still at work and I need to wait few hours before I get back home and try out the app. But I am really exited that I would no longer need to inastall XP on bootcamp or VM on my brand new Macbook Pro. The only reason I had the partition for Windows was just to be able to use DM for Blackberry.
    09-03-09 07:43 AM
    When I click on Calendar in DM I get this "There are no Calendars available for syncing on this computer. Please launch iCal or MS Entourage and create a new calendar."

I actually have both iCal and MS Entourage installed.

I'm not on SL, so hopefully that will fix this?
    09-03-09 07:45 AM
    It synced my contacts and Mail tasks, but I am having the same iCal issue as well. I've been using Google Sync as a workaround for that, but it's been producing duplicate entries that have been stacking up so I am looking forward to the REAL DM for Mac!
    09-03-09 07:54 AM
    Screen Shots of OS Update from the New Blackberry Desktop Manager for the MAC
    Does DM for MAC update the OS???
    09-03-09 07:56 AM
    Does DM for MAC update the OS???
    no

10char
    09-03-09 07:58 AM
    When I restarted it gave a 'beach ball of of death' but everything seemed to work? After I quit the app and restarted it I had a normal arrow cursor.
    I do think I will wait for the final version, I don't want to screw up my brand new BB :-)
    09-03-09 08:02 AM
    no

10char

That seems to be precisely what the image is showing.
    09-03-09 08:04 AM
    When I restarted it gave a 'beach ball of of death' but everything seemed to work? After I quit the app and restarted it I had a normal arrow cursor.
    I do think I will wait for the final version, I don't want to screw up my brand new BB :-)
    I got that doing the slow sync. With the quick sync I didn't see the beach ball at all.
    09-03-09 08:04 AM
    I got an error with the Calendar syncing. Maybe it has something to do with the Facebook app and its events?

I did sync the contacts, but I had to go through 98 conflicts and correct them. I hope I didn't lose any valuable data! It seems like conflicting fields were the problem. I also noticed duplicated contacts.

I hope the official release is around the corner!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 08:08 AM
    Can't wait to try this when I get to work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 08:16 AM
178 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD