I have a blackberry tour that I am trying to sync with my macbook pro (version 10.6.3).

I have downloaded and installed Blackberry Desktop Manager version 1.03. The first time I sync'd I was able to sync contacts, calendar and music - never the notes.

Since then, I have not been able to sync anything. I have tried syncing one item (calendar and contacts) at a time, it says it is syncing, but it doesn't.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the software, rebooted my tour, nothing is working.

Any suggestions and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    07-03-10 10:51 PM
    Backup your calendar and contacts on your mac, and do this on your mac:
    1. Navigate to <User>/Library/Application Support/
    2. Delete the BlackBerryDesktop folder and anything else Blackberry.
    3. Empty the Trash Bin.
    4. Restart BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    Do your sync again, and it should work.

If you have the same problem, revert back to DM 1.0 for mac, which works and is on this site.
    07-05-10 06:50 PM
    Thanks for the info. However, nothing is working. Deleted the files in <user>/library/application support/ that had blackberry. Restarted - nothing changed.

I remove the app support/blackberry files again, removed blackberry desktop mgr from applications. I then downloaded and installed version 1, I still can't sync, sometimes it says it has completed the sync, sometimes it says it there was an issue connecting (during the sync) - there are no cable related issues.

No matter what I try, nothing syncs. Help Help Help!

Thanks!!
    07-05-10 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD