My new Mac is coming. Is the BB desktop manager any good? I have been using Missing Sync and have not been able to run the BB desktop mansger on my old Mac, but my new mac will change all this. Can BB desktop manager sync with Entourage?

John
    02-10-10 07:00 PM
    My experience with BB DM for the Mac has been horrible.
    Won't sync. Errors....
    02-10-10 07:26 PM
    For me, my BlackBerry DM is smooth and stable so far no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 10:52 PM
    For me, my BlackBerry DM is smooth and stable so far no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    But will it sync with Entourage?
    02-11-10 05:07 AM
    But will it sync with Entourage?
    I'm not too sure, currently I'm not using Entourage. But what I know the DM can sync with Entourage
    02-11-10 03:17 PM
    DTM for Mac = epic fail. I know several people who run the Mac Berry combo and none of them have yet to get DTM to work. We all have different issues and are all but one on the same carrier. Additionally we run the same Tour so we shouldn't face different issues in theory.

Waited forever to finally get DTM and now it causes more frustration than anything else. Example- DESTROYS the contacts on my BB with every sync even though it's set to NOT sync. Contacts disappear daily.

Others have issues with calendar function, others music...the point is we run 90% of the same apps, have the same phone, on the same network yet have different issues.

Love my Mac's (all four of them) and love my BB...just really am disappointed with DTM for Mac. It's like they're trying to drive me to an iPhone...ugg

FAIL
    Last edited by Heckler; 02-15-10 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Clairity
    02-15-10 11:20 PM
    I have had no issues with my DM for mac... Weird.
    02-16-10 12:10 AM
    I also have yet to have issues. Although I had many with Missing Sync. Although I think Missing Sync is the better product.

John
    02-16-10 03:51 AM
    It's DOA for my 9550 (Verizon S2).
    What a waste.
    02-16-10 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD