Anyone able to tell me what the easiest way to get an event created on my Curve to sync wirelessly with my ical information ?

Thanks in advance !
    10-06-09 05:24 PM
    no one has any insight to share ?
    10-09-09 04:03 AM
    no one has any insight to share ?
    have you read through the more than 20 posts on the same issue?
    10-09-09 09:45 AM
    have you read through the more than 20 posts on the same issue?
    Obviously not or I would not have asked...But have you pondered the usefulness of your post ?

Thanks !
    10-09-09 09:59 AM
    Obviously not or I would not have asked...But have you pondered the usefulness of your post ?

Thanks !
    perhaps you should read what is already posted as this would be useful to you...LOL
    Last edited by Statman; 10-09-09 at 11:42 AM.
    10-09-09 11:05 AM
    People here like to help but you need to show a little self-initiative as well. The search function is quite useful.
    10-09-09 12:33 PM
    i posted this in another thread, but hopefully this will solve your problem, as it did for me.

this is what i did and it worked for me—everything synced properly without an error message.

i went into my ical and created new "calendars". instead of naming them home, work, personal, etc. (the default in ical), i renamed them according to my blackberry (i.e. yourname@domain.com, facebook, etc.). since i have 3 email addresses and my facebook as my calendars on my bb, i kept it consistent. i basically named them the same as my bb in ical.

then before i synced, i checked ONLY those calendars in my desktop manager and selected only those calendars to sync.

for me, that was the solution. huh. who would have thought. let's hope it continues to work now.
    10-09-09 06:20 PM
    I think a better option is to use Google Sync. You will need to sign up for a free Gmail account if you don't have one. You don't have to use the email feature if you don't want, just use the calendar and contact features. Just think of it as web backup service. The work flow is like this

iCal <<Google iCal Sync>> Gmail Account <<Google BB Sync>> BB

This is all done in the background without you doing anything.
    10-09-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD