Hey everyone,

So I want to get all my contacts from my Curve 8330 to my address book under a Blackberry group I created (which is currently empty). I have pocketmac installled and when run it sees my BB. I set it up to 2 way transfer. It looks like it does something but when I look at my address book it's still empty. I really want to modify the contacts on my BB (add in email address since all contacts god added from my old phone) and the easiest way is on a comp. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    10-22-08 03:50 PM
    Address book, PM and the BB do not totally play well together. You can create the category (Blackberry) on your mac and put all your contacts in their. You will then have to go into the BB an do it all over again.
    10-23-08 03:44 PM
    I was having this problem about 2 minutes ago actually i ended up pairing my Blackberry to my mac. In the set up bluetooth on the BB i then highligted my comp connection on the BB, hit the menu button, and selected "send address book" it then sent my whole address book as a card to my destop, wich i drug into the address book progam, and viola.

It is a lot easier than it sounds, but is hardly convenient. I then set up a new group in address with my BB contacts.

I personally, cant wait for RIM to come out with some MAC desktop support.
    10-25-08 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD