so i just connected my phone to my mac... i saw an icon that said updates... I clicked it and it showed me all the updates(even themes that i downloaded from crackberry) I ran the updates and now a of my stuff is missing such as the instant messenger contents( bbm msn google) a lot of items from my downloads folder is also gone... what is the problem??? should i not do updates again??? what to do now???

thx
    01-12-10 09:24 PM
    I'm guessing that you didn't back up before the update? What kind of update did you do, the phone's OS or DM? I hate to say, if you updated your phone's OS without a backup, well you're going to have to re-install all your apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 07:03 AM
    It had to give you the option to back everything up onto your mac, and if not downloading a new OS requires you to redownload everything back.
    01-13-10 09:45 AM
    i backed it up before the downlload/upgrade so its fine now.. im not talking about OS

when i plug my phone into my mac and click "aplications" on dm it gives me option to upgrade the aplications/downloads on my phone.
    01-13-10 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD