So, after watching the video on how to install a beta OS on your berry via DM for Mac, i thouught i would give it a go. All was going well until the very last reboot...thats when i got "App Error 200"

Not sure of how to rectify this on a Mac. Currently thats the only computer i have (Macbook and iMac desktop). Anyone have any ideas?
    10-13-09 11:13 PM
    see if this this helps its from rims site.
    JVM Error 200
    Contents [show]
    Products
    Environment
    Overview
    Cause
    Resolution

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doc ID: KB16237
    Modified Date: 03-11-2009
    Document Type: Support

Print this page Products
    BlackBerry Devices

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Environment
    BlackBerry smartphones
    SDR230160

Overview
    You receive the following error message while updating the BlackBerry smartphone using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager application loader tool:

JVM Error 200

reset

Cause
    The BlackBerry smartphone encountered a problem and needs to close an application.

Resolution
    Note: Do not disconnect the BlackBerry smartphone from the computer.

To resolve this issue, click reset to restart the BlackBerry smartphone. The BlackBerry Desktop Manager application loader tool continues as before.

Disclaimer
    By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:

(a) that the terms of use for the documents found at BlackBerry apply to your use or reference to these documents; and

(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.

Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at BlackBerry Technical Solution Center.

View Document

if doesnt work call your provider to get to rim
    10-14-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD