has anyone used mark/space to sync their blackberry to their macs?
    markspace.com
    curious if it works as im in market for new storm
    11-17-08 03:16 PM
    Yep switched to it from PocketMac a few weeks ago and I think it's much more reliable.
    11-19-08 01:32 AM
    I have been using Missing Sync for a few months now. I also tried PocketMac, just to see if it worked. To put it simple, PocketMac didn't work. Missing Sync has been working great, and when I do have an error show up (which doesn't happen a lot, maybe twice in three months?) their email support team is great at helping out.

One thing that caused the errors is I would open Missing Sync before connecting my BlackBerry Pearl. If you do try Missing Sync, connect your bb before opening the program. Common sense really, I should have known...

I haven't been able to get music or photo's to sync yet, I think that is because of the USB mounting issues with the blackberry's. Can anyone confirm that? I have been using bluetooth to put music and photo's on my bb.
    11-19-08 09:07 AM
    I read many many forum posts and decided to buy MissingSync, and it has worked like a charm for me and my syncing between Mac and BB Curve. If you have multiple calendars, contact groups, etc, be sure to click on the "plugin" (calendar, contacts, music, etc.) one-at-a-time and click "settings" to select the specific folders you want to sync.go into settings. MissingSync provides you lots of syncing options...just be careful that you don't erase your core data with blank info.
    11-21-08 01:34 PM
    Works great and I did use it with my Storm!
    11-21-08 02:18 PM
    yeap i use it all the time
    11-22-08 01:00 PM
    got my storm last night and i havent had many issues at all. minor stuff but after resyncing it works AWESOME
    11-22-08 10:10 PM
    I just bluetooth tethered dun with verizon on my storm!
    11-22-08 10:26 PM
    I was with PocketMac before but find it really troublesome to sync...sometimes it work sometimes it wouldn't. Make a switch to Missing Sync and seriously it's much more better. Sometimes I did have an issue during sync, but not as often as PocketMac. I also sync my other folder such as iTunes playlist with my curve and never have any problem with it.

Few things missing, which I believe will make it a good/ complete apps for Mac user are: -
    - Capability of installing application from your Mac to your BB.
    - Reformat or install new OS to your BB
    - Backup your BB

But as the application called...it is a Missing Sync not a desktop manager...
    Last edited by PsychoGeek; 11-23-08 at 12:24 AM.
    11-23-08 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD