Okay, so I did some research on trying to delete a calendar on the RIM site.

I found a way, but it's not working for me...

Here are the directions:

1. Run the Data Purge utility

To run the Data Purge utility, complete the following steps:

1. Run the Data Purge utility, located in Home/Library/Application Support/PocketMacSyncManager/Additional Tools/.
    2. Select the areas you want to erase (contacts, calendar, tasks, or notes), or select All to erase all data in these areas.

Note: The Data Purge utility will not remove email or applications installed on your BlackBerry device. It will only remove data in the areas mentioned above.

Here's what I subsequently wrote to RIM:

I'm trying to delete my entire calendar and resync as my Pearl does not send entries to my Entourage...only my Entourage sends entries to my Pearl, even when I click "Synce both ways."

I tried the Data Purge, however it isn't purging my calendar data. All I get is a "Connected to Desktop" for less than 3 secs. The PocketMac opens up, but syncs the data, rather than purging it.

How do I truly get my calendar to sync with my Entourage appropriately?

Has it worked for anyone????
    03-02-08 07:43 PM
    I didn't know about this utility in PocketMac. I'm going to have to try tonight.
    I'll let you know about my success.
    03-03-08 05:12 AM
    Pete, if it works for you, then I'm gonna dump my PocketManager and reinstall it....there's got be SOME reason it's not working for me!!!

Also, make sure once you do it you run both options on Clean Sync twice and then restart your computer. It's like cleaning out past logs I guess, but it's what's suggested. That one didn't work for me either.

I hope PM contacts me! *fingers crossed*
    03-03-08 10:25 AM
    V... I will try the Clean Sync option also and see what happens. I will keep you posted.
    03-03-08 10:41 AM
    V... Gave it a try, no go. Still have multiple entries in the calendar.
    Any word from RIM?
    03-03-08 05:42 PM
    Nope...still waiting from them as well as PM...I'll resend my emails tomorrow morning if they haven't replied by then.
    03-03-08 11:30 PM