I currently sync my BB to my office Outlook PC. All I want to do is overwrite/sync in my contacts over to my entourage contacts at home on my mac.
    Last time I tried, when I went to sync my BB back to my Outlook PC, it wanted to delete and replace all my contacts.

thanks
    02-18-09 07:57 AM
    I would suggest you open a ticket at mark/space on this. They are swamped right now with cases related to their new 2.0 version but you should get an answer in 3-4 days. Their stated turnaround is 48 hours but they seem to be struggling to keep that level right now. I'm not in front of my Mac right now, but I don't remember seeing an option to allow the phone to overwrite the Mac. I seem to remember the only options available have to do with merging data or letting the Mac overwrite the phone.
    02-18-09 08:31 AM
    I would suggest you open a ticket at mark/space on this. They are swamped right now with cases related to their new 2.0 version but you should get an answer in 3-4 days. Their stated turnaround is 48 hours but they seem to be struggling to keep that level right now. I'm not in front of my Mac right now, but I don't remember seeing an option to allow the phone to overwrite the Mac. I seem to remember the only options available have to do with merging data or letting the Mac overwrite the phone.
    Many people have said the same- it's almost as if the BB is powerless to control what it wants the app to do.
    02-20-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD