Hello all

Was wondering if anyone can provide a DL link for Alltell .81 as I have the Mac and cannot open an exe file. Thanks guys
    07-24-10 01:56 PM
    Unfortunately, there are no other links.

If you want to upgrade your OS to one that is different from the latest official version that your carrier uses, you will need to borrow a PC.
    07-24-10 02:23 PM
    Hello all

Was wondering if anyone can provide a DL link for Alltell .81 as I have the Mac and cannot open an exe file. Thanks guys
    I can zip the OS folder and upload and PM the link to you if that will work for you. let me know!
    07-24-10 02:26 PM
    Like lak said you must update from a winblows based computer and exe files do not work on Macs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 02:47 PM
    I can zip the OS folder and upload and PM the link to you if that will work for you. let me know!
    that would be awesome. Thank you! PM sent.
    07-24-10 03:24 PM
    that would be awesome. Thank you! PM sent.
    Can you update us on how the Mac installation goes and if you can, could you forward the file to my PM?

Thanks...

07-24-10 03:30 PM
    Would you please send that to me too?

07-24-10 05:05 PM
    I have a mac and I do not believe it is possible to do this. Awhile back there was a video of how to do so through desktop manager with the appropriate files (non-exe), but all it did was brick everyone's phones.
    07-24-10 09:36 PM
    Yeah, unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to put it onto the phone. Sorry for the hassle this may have caused. I just downloaded Parallels Desktop for Mac off piratebay lol. Dont Judge!

Now I can pretty much download all exe files. Wonderful!
    07-24-10 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD