Hey,
    Someone at Air France stole my charger on my way to Paris and had no charger the entire time. Boohoo me right! At any rate, what I would like to know is why I can't charge my bb curve using the USB 2 cable that it comes with using my Mac. For some reason it doesn't seem to provide enough juice for it to charge. Anyone have any answers to this one?
    angel
    11-19-07 01:00 AM
    To use the USB charger with a PC or MAC, normally the Desktop Manager software MUST be installed. Without it, it will not work. Not too sure about MAC's though...

Ps: moving to the MAC forum.
    11-19-07 07:03 AM
    You should be able to charge your BB with your Mac without PocketMac or Missing Sync (which ever you use). Is your Mac on when you plug your BB??
    11-19-07 01:51 PM
    Make sure your MAC is on!! I have heard that MACS do not charge very well with the BB. I have a MAC, and mine seems to charge fine just really Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. If you get my point. ^_^
    11-19-07 06:47 PM
    my 8830 wont charge of my mac book... i dont have any software installed though.... but my BB will charge off of my HP withouth any software installed so im stumped
    11-28-07 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD