I have a blackberry curve 8330. I broke the usb port. My last sync did not complete so I lost a lot of my contacts. I read through the Crackberry Forums and saw that I could sync via bluetooth to my mac. I have done this. However, even though I selected "All Entries" for Address Book Transfer in the Bluetooth Options, there are about 400 missing entries. Needless to say I do not want to add them by hand. Any suggestions on how to get the entire address book to go over via bluetooth? Is there a hard cap on how large the file should be? Is there any way to send only a specific contact via bluetooth?

Thanks.
    09-02-10 07:33 PM
    While receiving data or before you will have to go to MEDIA----(press option ... Select send address book via blue tooth.....

Lg env touch skins
    09-04-10 01:52 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I am able to transfer the address book. Just not all of the contacts come over during the transfer. I believe that the reason for the missing address book entry is because the address book could be corrupt. I do not know any other reason the address book transfer is being limited.

I even deleted some contacts to see if the file size would differ. It did not change the size of the file that was transferred to my mac.
    09-09-10 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD