I Worked On Fixing My Address Book For A Good Two Hours

And When I Sync It And Overwrite The Device It Still Shows Up With Multiple Listings For Each Person..

Im Thinking If I Delete Everyone On My Bb Add Book It Will Work Fine But I Cant Figure Out How To Delete Them W/o Having To Do It One By One... Help?
    01-11-08 03:03 AM
    Which fields don't transfer? I've noticed that some fields just do not transfer like I'm info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-08 09:08 AM
    yeah IM stuff doesnt but i fixed it all i guess i was just getting a lot of dups and things.
    01-11-08 10:58 PM
    penguin, clear your address book from the BB all in one swoop by going to Desktop Manager > Backup/Restore > Advanced and clear the Address Book database.

Then resync to Outlook.

Good luck.
    Last edited by jsanders; 01-11-08 at 11:08 PM.
    01-11-08 11:00 PM
    awesome. thanks
    01-14-08 02:35 AM
    I have the opposite problem. I have all my addresses on my BB and none on my Mac. I can't get the addresses to go over to the Mac form the BB. Everything else syncs fine (well tasks hang, so I disabled that too). Ideas?
    I've done the driver downloads, and checked all for categories in addresses on the pocketmac program. Don't know what else to do
    07-22-08 12:12 AM
    me too. I spent a year with no problems and since the moblieme time frame my contacts are not syncing with entourage.
    Can some one help me?
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and downloaded the driver.
    I have a Blackberry 8700
    07-23-08 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD