for some reason my 9650 is unable to receive files via bluetooth from my computer.

the first time i set up my 8530 curve, everything went fine and i could transfer files to and from easily.

for some reason it's not letting me be able to do that with my bold. when i compared both devices preferences on the computer, it said the curve has "File Transferring Agent" and the bold does not. is there any way i can get the FTA on the bold?
    Last edited by mjbetch; 07-06-10 at 03:52 PM.
    07-06-10 03:42 PM
    I have the same thing happening with my mac. But I found it easier just to email myself the files I needed have you tried that? Sorry I don't have an answer but emailing the files works better for me

for some reason my 9650 is unable to receive files via bluetooth from my computer.

the first time i set up my 8530 curve, everything went fine and i could transfer files to and from easily.

for some reason it's not letting me be able to do that with my bold. when i compared both devices preferences on the computer, it said the curve has "File Transferring Agent" and the bold does not. is there any way i can get the FTA on the bold?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 05:36 PM
    Never tried bluetooth. Just plug it in w/ a usb cable.
    07-06-10 07:45 PM
    I don't even bother with the blue tooth on my Mac and my BB. It's just as easy to plug in the USB cable.
    07-06-10 08:09 PM
    still can't figure it out.

yeah usb cable would work, but what about the times where i'm on the run and don't have one?

this sucks.
    11-02-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD