Hey guys,

First, let me thank all of you who have contributed to this forum. I have learned very much from all of you, and have found many posts quite helpful. Recently I plugged my BB into mac to update software, at which point it was updating, wiped phone, 507 message came up, as all software was deleted, thus I had to restore it to how it was prior to initiating the software update. Now when I plug it in it in, it attempts to initiate the sync, but after a few seconds it says "Persistent store migration failed, missing source managed object model." I then click ok, it prompts me merge or replace calendar data, I click replace, at which point "A sync error occurred. Please Retry the sync." After clicking ok, it says the same for contacts, and so on and so fourth.

I literally have tried every thread resolution tactic I came across, and it failed to work. If anyone has had this problem, or knows how to fix it, I truly appreciate your sharing it with me. It has gotten so tedious, and inconvenient, that I am contemplating purchasing an inexpensive notebook just to use DM for PC.

Thanks for all your help in advance.
    01-24-10 02:40 PM
    i know you have troubleshooted, so sorry if this has already been done, recreate the sync configuration from dm to whatever your syncing to, and if doesnt help. uninstall reinstall you dm.
    01-24-10 02:42 PM
    How do I recreate the sync configuration?
    01-24-10 02:43 PM
    are you sure you installed the applications on the phone that your trying to sync>?
    01-24-10 03:02 PM
    I'm just trying to update the phone OS and update contacts and calendar from my mac. What should I have installed on the phone? Sorry, I'm not that great with updating BB on mac...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 03:25 PM
    bbstyle, ill reply when i get home and walk myself through resetting the config, im sure what apps noaim was referring to i think he may have meant if you were to be uploading new apps to the phone..are you syncing to to ical?? or enteroug?
    01-24-10 03:54 PM
    Ical. Thanks I really appreciate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD