Is anyone else having problems syncing their 8130 to a Mac. I have a new Macbook Pro and I have downloaded pocket mac and I also downloaded missing sync for blackberry. All I want is to synch my calendar and my contacts and it just will not go thru. It starts on Pocket Mac and then hangs. With the missing synch it wont even recognize my device. HELP! I can usually figure things out but no luck this time. I need on of these things to work.
    12-19-07 06:58 PM
    I have the black mac book and the latest pocket mac software. Make sure you have all your settings correct by clicking on the blackberry phone. It does take a few minutes to sync as opposed to my home pc that syncs in just seconds. It gets to half way really fast, then hangs for a minute or two then completes and works well.

I am syncing just my contacts from address book. Let me know if this helps.
    12-19-07 07:11 PM
    Gave it a try but still hanging half way and after 30 plus minutes I just give up. Not sure what to do next. I will uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps. I got it to sync once about a week ago but never since. Very frustrating!! Thanks for the help.
    12-20-07 08:08 AM
    Big Dog,

I had the same problem with Missing Sync, I have a new MacBook running Leopard. I emailed their support department and the reply was thus

"If you have previously used PocketMac for BlackBerry you should perform one last sync using PocketMac so that your device and Mac are up to date. Then uninstall PocketMac before installing the Missing Sync. The Missing Sync installer will uninstall two PocketMac KEXT extensions, if found, to prevent conflicts. To use PocketMac again you would have to reinstall."

Also with regards to Calendar her is what they sent me

"1. In Missing Sync for BlackBerry, double click the Calendar plugin and reselect the calendar for the field: "Put events created on the device into:"

2. In Missing Sync for BlackBerry, double click the Tasks plugin and reselect the calendar for the field: "Put tasks created on the device into:"

Then, try the sync again"

It helped me and it syncs fine. I hope it helps
    12-25-07 02:29 PM
    That didn't work for me. Any more thoughts?
    02-13-08 08:27 AM
    I've posted a few responses to this in this forum.
    Have a read thru.

Welcome to CB!
    02-13-08 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD