Has anyone had any success getting DM to recognize their Blackberry under 10.6 running in 64-bit mode? I know it's a well known problem, but I haven't been able to turn up anything that might make it work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 12:44 PM
    any luck? Just bought a new macbook pro and want to sync it wont work.
    02-27-11 03:50 AM
    any luck? Just bought a new macbook pro and want to sync it wont work.
    I'm in the same boat.
    02-28-11 07:51 AM
    Been having the same issue. have anyone found a fix for this issue beside going back to PC?
    03-08-11 11:36 AM
    Hi, I know this is not an ideal solution, but the Blackberry Software will work with the new Macbook Pro if you boot it in 32-bit mode.
    To do this, turn the Macbook off, press the '3' and '2' buttons down together and press the power button. Once the revolving circle appears on the Apple boot screen let go of the '3' and '2' buttons. The laptop will then be in 32-bit mode and the software should recognise your BB as soon as you plug it into the USB.
    Hopefully there will be a 64-bit fix soon.
    Cheers,
    Graham
    03-09-11 03:11 AM
    Hi, I know this is not an ideal solution, but the Blackberry Software will work with the new Macbook Pro if you boot it in 32-bit mode.
    To do this, turn the Macbook off, press the '3' and '2' buttons down together and press the power button. Once the revolving circle appears on the Apple boot screen let go of the '3' and '2' buttons. The laptop will then be in 32-bit mode and the software should recognise your BB as soon as you plug it into the USB.
    Hopefully there will be a 64-bit fix soon.
    Cheers,
    Graham
    it works with the 32bit !! thanks
    03-12-11 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD