05-19-09 03:37 PM
58 123
tools
    I've been running .109 os for a couple of days now and the pattern is still showing up for me. I haven't bothered trying to do anything else as this seems to work.
    This method did not work for me when I was running .99, but after upgrading to .109, it works like a charm. I was able to sync with PocketMac for the first time in a very long time. (Was using Google Sync in the meantime.)

Mike
    02-28-09 03:58 PM
    so here is what I did:

-plug in usb so you can see your mass storage
    -go to application folder open >missing sync for blackberry>device app
    -copy all files EXCEPT MISSINGSYNC.JAD to your storage card in documents folder
    -now send missingsync.jad by email to your blackberry device
    -open the attachment and it should tell you the application was installed succesfully
    -you can now sync..

let me know if this work.. it worked for me..
    Im using MBP 10.5.6 and .76
    03-10-09 12:11 AM
    Hey Don (and others),

If you are all trying to get Missing Sync v2.0 to work look for my post somewhere here in the Mac section or the one I posted in the Mark/Space BlackBerry forum. The device app has been updated since the release & fixes a lot of issues. My username there is bgirard. I've yet to look into Unix CL commands (been about 10 years & that was old Linix kernel compiling not that much has changed...just my age ).

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 05:59 AM
    Here's the link to my Missing Sync topic:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/hel...-users-167796/

~X

03-11-09 06:01 AM
    10.5.7 should be coming soon, so we'll see what happens
    Yep, they are on the verge of letting it off. AND: The developers are asked to check the newest builds for certain issues: Flash memory, USB drives... ;-))

Some information here:

Apple Seeds New Build of Mac OS X 10.5.7 [Seed Notes] | World of Apple
    03-25-09 02:13 PM
    Hi,
    10.5.7 should appear within the next five or six (working) days. According to sources within Apple, it is ready. Internally, it is already on distribution.

This update addresses more than 100 issues, covering those concerning usb connections (mass storage) and handling solid state memory or flash memory.

If You want to know more, please follow this link:

AppleInsider |
    04-29-09 01:45 PM
    10.5.7 does not fix this
    05-17-09 03:25 PM
    Yes, does not work. Tried different ways to connect. See BB2 all the time, but never BB1. Under VMWare and WinXP both show up.

05-19-09 03:37 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD