anything on the OS Updates, improvements? i really wanna install the .310 but doesn't work on the DM / I don't know how
    10-19-09 10:25 PM
    Download .310 from whatever link you can. Install the OS to your pc. Go to C:/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader and scroll through the files until you see "vendor.xml" and delete that file. Plug in your device and in the same folder double click the apploader icon. The OS install wizard will open and guide you through the process for the installation. It will also back up your device data and allow you to choose the apps that you want to keep on your device when it loads the new OS. This method goes through the same steps as BBDM just via a different interface... Supposing the "the .310" is a leaked OS, you won't be able to install it via the DM as it is not actually available in a carrier released version, you have to use the above method for installing leaked OSes or more recent OSes for your device that have been released by a different carrier... Hope this helps. Cheers and happy upgrading!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 12:59 AM
    yeah i already know how to install via PC, but i needed mac so i'll just have to wait for an official release on Rogers. Thanks anyways!
    10-20-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD