WTF! After seeing how wireless update did not work. I go to check again and guess what? Its gone wtf. I've resent my books and no luck. Are carriers or vzw getting overloaded or don't want their servers to slip up and leak their os? Anyone else ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 03:48 AM
    Btw. Device is 9530 w .148

10-19-09 03:58 AM
    Dont even bother with that nonsense! All OS updates should be done with AppLoader or DM for best results!

I shrink it out so couldnt tell ya, but they should do away with it!

PS What are you still doing on .148?
    10-19-09 04:58 AM
    Btw. Device is 9530 w .148

Same here same set up on my Verizon 9530 with .148
    10-19-09 07:08 AM
    Mine is missing now after updating the 8330m latest update. I went to look for wireless update and its not there.
    10-19-09 07:51 AM
    It should be under Options, Advanced Options. But I agree with the others upgrades are best downloaded to a PC THEN loaded on to the BB, after a complete backup. I use Apploader directly too, NOT DM. See the CX Upgrade Method link in my sig
    10-19-09 09:08 AM
    Thanks everybody for your input. Don't mean to sound like a crackberry snob but I definitely know where wireless update is under options. The problem is that its not there " at all". No battery pulls or sending my book fixes it. I am not really concerned that its missing because I will update through DM. As for being w .148 the reason is that I did try . 151 but got tired of radio/pandora issues and not sure to try .167 since 5.0 is just around the corner. And I'm too chickensh!t to try .230 because of bugs and lack of app support. So in summary I put this thread because I found it interesting that the option wireless update is no longer there after it would never go through and say no update available

10-19-09 10:22 AM
    Same here....It just disappeared?????? I did numerous battery pulls and deleted the "Provision [OTASL]"....still nothing.... Anybody with any luck??? I am running OS 5.0.0.975
    10-22-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD