I have installed every 4.5 beta version up to this point and none work with RSA SecurID. Regardless of RSA version 2.11 or 3.0. This is an obvious indication that none of the currently available beta versions of this OS are ready for distribution. My prognosis: Keep waiting until the BB Bulge is released.
    09-14-08 12:00 AM
    or it's an indication that RSA hasnt been updated to work with the new OS platform.

i'm more likely to be right. new OS releases on ANY platform usually require legacy apps to be updated.
    09-14-08 06:01 AM
    well, heres the thing (not to be a bone digger, sorry for the old post, same issue though), OS 4.3 doesnt work either for the 83xxs either it seems
    4.3 and 4.5 both wont import tokens in properly
    4.3 seizes and reboots
    4.5 just never imports the token at all
    11-25-08 10:29 AM
    well, heres the thing (not to be a bone digger, sorry for the old post, same issue though), OS 4.3 doesnt work either for the 83xxs either it seems
    4.3 and 4.5 both wont import tokens in properly
    4.3 seizes and reboots
    4.5 just never imports the token at all
    4.5 works on all the gsm devices I installed it on, but the cdma models (i.e. 8330) I needed to push the token to the device. It wouldn't recognize via email. Also it needs v2.1.1 of the securid software. For some reason when I tried it with v3.01 the device would keep rebooting and wouldn't allow me to install v2. I had to wipe the device to get v2 installed.

use the pushjar securid tools to wireless send the soft token. It's located on the RSA site.
    12-05-08 07:35 PM
    FYI.

Nov 25th 2008

RSA SecurID Token 3.0.1 for BlackBerry is now available. This version adds support for RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6 and provides other bug fixes.
    12-09-08 02:50 PM
    I have installed every 4.5 beta version up to this point and none work with RSA SecurID. Regardless of RSA version 2.11 or 3.0. This is an obvious indication that none of the currently available beta versions of this OS are ready for distribution. My prognosis: Keep waiting until the BB Bulge is released.
    New OS's don't need to wait up for 3rd party software to keep up. 3rd party software needs to keep up with the latest OS's.
    12-09-08 07:03 PM
    You really should talk to both the 3rd party developper and to RIM over this. They are really the only two entities who can make tis happen.
    12-15-08 07:16 PM
    Here is a good "how to" on pushing tokens to the blackberry when importing via email doesn't work. I've been using this method on cdma curve devices. I haven't seen a cdma curve yet that would take an import via email.

Pushing SecurID Tokens to a BlackBerry | corey gilmore's blog
    01-21-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD