Can anyone tell me if there is any way you can view you tube videos on my blackberry flip..Thanks for any help...
    11-08-08 03:14 PM
    Should work just fine. Check to make sure you have the APN info set correctly.

Options > Advanced > TCP

APN: wap.voicestream.com

Leave both the user and pass blank.
    11-08-08 03:18 PM
    welcome to cb
    11-09-08 12:25 AM
    Sunkast, changed that setting but still get"can not find web address verify web address is valid"

thanks for the welcome bx2md!
    Last edited by slidersez; 11-09-08 at 06:14 AM.
    11-09-08 06:08 AM
    Welcome to the CB family Slidersez! You definitely came to the right place for your questions!
    11-09-08 08:27 AM
    Do you have a Blackberry data plan? Are you typing the address correctly?
    11-09-08 01:34 PM
    Thanks Kristi,I'm still working on a solution

Sunkast, I have an unlimited data plan with tmobile, and double checked that the spelling was correct. I'm going to contact a salesman where I purchased my phone, he seemed pretty knowledgable, and said to call him if I needed to...thanks, Slider
    11-09-08 05:06 PM
    If you have the t-zones data plan, it won't work. You need to have the BB data plan.
    11-09-08 05:17 PM
    Hey Sunkast, I changed that setting to (wap.voicestream.com), ...pulled the battery/restart, and my fav youtube vids are now working great..Thank you very much,..slider...bye the bye, that setting will also enable the nobex radio companion fm radio download!!
    Last edited by slidersez; 11-19-08 at 04:26 PM.
    11-19-08 02:28 PM
    I have the same problem... but i changed my APN and pulled my batt. and nothing. i can get to youtube, click on watch vid and the it opens up my media player and says:"cannot find web adress. verify that this adress is valid".... Slidersez you said that after switching the APN it still didnt work, what did you do after that to make it work?
    02-12-09 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD