I jus purchased a blackberry 8330 yesterday fully flashed to metro pcs....I have full internet working......mms....and txt.. the only problem is i didnt recieve a cd with the phone. I do have the data cable tho. I want to modify my phone and add some new apps...themes...ringtones...etc. what software do i need to do this if any.....can it be done str6 from the phones browser......any help will be much appreciated.....Thanx in advance.....By the way this is a kool site...I love it........
    06-18-09 02:08 PM
    I just get them straight from here while I'm on my phone. I think it says app store or something like that. Crackberry app store. But I got Uber Twitter today from here. It took less than a minute and was free, I think most if not all of them are free. Its easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 05:39 PM
    Crackberry has a theme, ringtone,about anything you could want for a bb. But I download my ringtones for free from MYXER or ZEDGE, just go there from your phone and they will download straight to it. When you log in they know you are on a bb and if the phone type is wrong just change it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD