Hello everyone. My name is Danny and I'm a Storm chaser, lol. I've been lurking for quite some time now and I figured I should just register since I frequent this site so much. I'm looking to make new friends, learn different things as well as share my knowledge with everyone here. No, I did not get the Storm YET but I did order it Friday evening via online so hopefully I should get it soon with the updated os. I can't begin to tell you how many phones I've been thru as well as carriers. I love gadgets and need to have them asap. I'm currently on Verizon which I do not plan on changing no matter what and I have the LG Env2. Prior phones before this one was the Dare, Voyager, iPhone 2G, Dash, SK3, SK2 Mr.Cartoon, various Nextels etc. I did own 2 RIM products. I had the Blackberry 7520 for Nextel and stone ages ago I had the RIM AOL Mobile Communicator. I actually still have it, DOH! A lil personal info...I'm married with 2 beautiful children, UPS driver for 14 years so far, into drag racing, have my own website/car club, drive an 05 GT. I plan on participating as much as I can in the forums with my busy schedule. That's about it for now. Lata.
    11-22-08 07:53 PM
    11-22-08 07:59 PM
    Welcome to cb!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 08:24 PM
    Hey Stormin Normin congrats on the new BB!!!

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. * Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues.* Or search by Post content...*

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.:cool

Oh... And get your Crackberry launcher at wap.crackberry.com

Last edited by PvT; 11-22-08 at 08:38 PM.
    11-22-08 08:36 PM
    Welcome aboard!

11-22-08 09:12 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-22-08 09:21 PM
    Welcome to CB!

11-22-08 09:55 PM
    Welcome to the CB family!

It's great to hear you plan to give back in the forums - that's how we build healthy community! So, we're glad to welcome new contributors!
    11-23-08 10:03 AM
    Thanxs for the warm welcomes everyone!
    11-24-08 10:51 PM
    See you around

11-24-08 11:46 PM
    welcome to crack
    11-25-08 12:28 AM
    Welcome aboard and we will see you around the forums!
    11-25-08 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD