Hey,
    Hope someone can help me. JUST GOT A NEW CURVE 8310, AND TRIED TO LOAD IN THE USER TOOLS CD ON MY PC, BUT THE INSTALL DID NOT WORK PROPERLY. ANY HINTS OR TIPS ON HOW TO DO THIS? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? SHOULDN'T THIS BE EASY? HELP!!!! I AM NEW TO THIS TYPE OF PHONE ( MY LAST CELL PHONE WAS SO OLD, IT WAS A ROTARY!!!!) THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HELPS ME.
    02-11-08 04:51 PM
    Please don't type in ALL CAPS, it's just not cool.

Download your Desktop Manager here:
    BlackBerry Desktop Manager Downloads - BlackBerryFAQ.com
    02-11-08 04:56 PM
    Thanks, jsanders, I'll give it a try. Sorry about the caps! I'm new to these forums!
    02-11-08 05:08 PM
    I had the same problem, the disc won't open/initialise so, I tried downloading the desktop software...only found it for the 8320...I assumed it's the same software, installed it and...nothing! Can't find it installed anywhere...laptop doesn't recognise the BB....arghhhh. Any ideas?
    10-01-08 11:58 AM
    I had the same problem when I recently got an 8310 Curve and ended up just downloading and installing the software from the Blackberry website
    10-01-08 12:52 PM
    Is there anything on the disc other than the desktop manager software? I'm on my 2nd Curve (hardware issue) and neither of the CDs worked on either of my PCs. I downloaded it, natch, but if there's other cool stuff on there...

-neil

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 02:25 PM
    The CD contains a copy of BlackBerry Desktop Manager with Roxio Media Manager and the USB device drivers need for Windows XP computers.

The DTM on mine is v4.3. The first thing it will do is check for updates and give you the option to upgrade to v4.6.

If you are using a Window Vista computer, it will not run properly from the CD. I was able to get it by opening it with Windows File Manager and setting the properites of Start to "Run as administrator".

10-01-08 02:42 PM
    missplace software cd for black berry curve 8320 how can i get this software
    03-21-13 05:54 AM
    03-21-13 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD