Hello everyone!

I am a new VZW customer (converted from Alltel) and I am going to get into the world of Blackberry! (its overdue!)

1) The STORM (I WON ONE) says it "comes" with VZ Navigator...Is this a seperate charge, or dose this mean I will get it with my calling plan.....Family Select 2100 min 5 lines (2 BB)?

Also it comes with tethered modem capability....seperate charge or part of the phone/package?

How many tools listed for the phone will be extra charges? and what will ACTUALLY be included?

Thanks

Chris
    11-11-08 05:17 PM
    Both will be extra charges, $10 and $15 respectively.
    11-11-08 05:20 PM
    Looks like you got your answer. Congrats on the Storm :cool;

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 05:24 PM
    Congrats on the Storm, and welcome to CB!
    11-11-08 08:14 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    Congrats on a storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 08:55 PM
    В Голландии появилась новая услуга, bit ly/bYQOUW ]платная подруга
    она поговорит с вами по телефону, составит компанию по магазинам, пойдет с вами в кафе и если нужно припрется наночь глядя с бутылкой вина поговорить по душам

И ничего не потребует взамен, кроме 50 евро в час
    04-09-10 04:26 AM
    В Голландии появилась новая услуга, bit ly/9SIYIM ]платная подруга
    она поговорит с вами по телефону, составит компанию по магазинам, пойдет с вами в кафе и если нужно припрется наночь глядя с бутылкой вина поговорить по душам

И ничего не потребует взамен, кроме 50 евро в час
    04-11-10 12:03 PM
    the rates have changed for those services. The navigation is an extra charge and its 9.99 a month. As far as using your phone as a modem that will cost you an extra 20.00 a month on top of the blackberry $30 plan its self.
    04-28-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD