I am just recieved my blackberry 8320 for tmobile yesterday and i am loving it but i have two problems.
    1) I just got a 1g media card today and when i put it in it says i have an error.
    2) AIM is not opening up and wondered if someone could refer to a program that will make it usable. I have unlimited data and text so doesnt matter what site.
    Thank You all for your patience and assistance.
    01-30-08 07:38 PM
    Make sure you are putting the memory card into the slot correctly before closing. You don't want to scratch your mcard!!! Make sure the arrow on the media card is facing towards the battery and that you have it locked!!!

As for AIM, go to blackberry.com/aim and download it from there but make sure you delete it from your applications by going to it in the Menu, Options, Advanced Options, Applications section. The numbers next to your AIM app should read 2.0.38

Hope that works out for ya Negro7
    01-30-08 08:53 PM
    Went to the site u sent me too and my phone does not apply for what it offers. i have the 8320. any suggestions
    01-30-08 10:10 PM
    Sorry, I didn't realize that you said your provider was T-Mobile. Then they should have a website for you to go to to set up your email accounts. Call T-Mobile and ask them.

Go to T-Mobile and log into your account. In the "Type Your Question" section (upper right hand corner), type in Blackberry email accounts and it will give you a step by step account of what to do!!!
    01-30-08 10:21 PM
    If it is a brand new 8320 it should come with AIM, ICQ, MSN, BB Messenger, and Yahoo installed and will work by default. I bought an 8320 earlier this month and haven't had any problems with the default IM applications it came with.
    01-30-08 10:36 PM
    Yea but doesnt show all my buddies n i have like 200. Ive heard of people talk about sites to download so you can have you full buddylist. Any ideas?
    01-31-08 05:48 PM
    I think I may know what your problem is. Aim often uses a seperate Group to store your buddies when you use a mobile device. If you log into your account on a PC and look for a group called Mobile Device (it may be hidden) and add your friends there.
    01-31-08 06:35 PM
    Nah just deletes some and will replace them doesnt add more.
    01-31-08 06:44 PM
    This is a new from the factory 8320 right? If so, when did you purchase the phone? Have you tried any other screen names?
    01-31-08 10:40 PM
    Yes its the new curve and i got it about a month ago. I really dont have any other screen names to try this with but will ask one of my friends for theirs later and see what happens. If the problem persists what do you recommend i do?
    02-01-08 08:05 AM
    Not to be rude but I'm kind of thinking you just aren't using it correctly or something. It should be dead easy to use the aim app that comes preloaded on the 8320. I just signed into AIM using two of my many screen names that I have never used before with my BB and it worked fine.
    Last edited by sunkast; 02-01-08 at 12:56 PM.
    02-01-08 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD