After reading a few posts/threads I have figured out how to store documents and PDFs on to my media card. The trouble is... Once I start to compose an e-mail and select menu/attach file, my curve 8310 only allows me to select pictures from the device memory.

How do I get my BB to allow me to select files from the media card when composing a new email??

Please help!!
    09-22-08 06:51 PM
    After reading a few posts/threads I have figured out how to store documents and PDFs on to my media card. The trouble is... Once I start to compose an e-mail and select menu/attach file, my curve 8310 only allows me to select pictures from the device memory.

How do I get my BB to allow me to select files from the media card when composing a new email??

Please help!!
    Do you have Media Card Support and Mass Storage Mode Support turned on? This is under Options.....Media Card.
    09-23-08 01:27 PM
    Yes I do... I have the media card support and mass storage mode support both turned on.
    09-23-08 04:41 PM
    I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but did you format the card when you put it in your BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD