New bb addict and loving it, but the more i use my bb 8100 the smaller it becomes. I love my bb but now looking forward to gettin the 8300 with better keypad(spaceing)for text,e-mail, ect.
    05-21-07 03:59 AM
    Welcome to the addiction! I had my Pearl for about 5 months, then got the 8800. I've had it for about 3 months now, and will be getting my Curve next week. Once you start, you just can't stop!
    05-21-07 09:06 AM
    New bb addict and loving it, but the more i use my bb 8100 the smaller it becomes. I love my bb but now looking forward to gettin the 8300 with better keypad(spaceing)for text,e-mail, ect.
    really?? I love how slender the Pearl is...i'm waiting for the new edition of the Pearl to come out...the only reason i stayed away from from BBs in the past was because they were so wide...lol. Although qwerty is probably a bit easier to type than SmartType, i wouldn't trade it for the size...lol.

I guess to each their own....
    05-21-07 01:42 PM
    really?? I love how slender the Pearl is...i'm waiting for the new edition of the Pearl to come out...the only reason i stayed away from from BBs in the past was because they were so wide...lol. Although qwerty is probably a bit easier to type than SmartType, i wouldn't trade it for the size...lol.

I guess to each their own....
    LOL, I'm with you......
    05-23-07 04:12 PM
    I like my Pearl, for the reason stated about - it's not as wide. I'd be more scared of breaking a larger BB, even though they are tough (I work in restaurants).
    05-23-07 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD