I just transfered from a Treo and am trying to get the hang of my new little baby. Does anyone know if I can set it up to stop receiving email after a certain time of day? I want to leave the phone on but not get awaken all night by it beeping when emails come in?

Also, is it possible to compress the daily calendar view so it does not show all the empty hours? In agenda view I can not tell how long appointments last.
    05-02-07 11:29 PM
    I just transfered from a Treo and am trying to get the hang of my new little baby. Does anyone know if I can set it up to stop receiving email after a certain time of day? I want to leave the phone on but not get awaken all night by it beeping when emails come in?
    You can set one of the profiles so that emails don't have any tone, and just switch to that profile at nite.

Also, is it possible to compress the daily calendar view so it does not show all the empty hours? In agenda view I can not tell how long appointments last.
    There is an option to not display the 'free time'. Open your calendar app, then click menu and go to options. Change the "Show Free Time in Agenda View" to "NO". That should do the trick.
    05-02-07 11:47 PM
    The profile idea is great I will set that up.

I have the 8700 and thre is not options to show free time or not in the settings?
    05-03-07 12:07 AM
    Why Don't You List All Of Your Questions In 1 Post
    05-03-07 03:26 AM
    cause they come to me at different times when I am using the device
    05-14-07 09:38 PM
    That's ok - no need to worry no one can possibly know all of their questions at once. As you use your device you will have lots of questions
    cause they come to me at different times when I am using the device
    05-14-07 09:56 PM
    how are you liking your bb so far?
    05-17-07 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD