Just switched from a Treo to a Curve 8330 and though I miss the touch screen I feel that the Curve is a leap ahead technologically.

Stupid question time: Is there desktop software equivalent to the Treo's for the Curve? The desktop manager does not show my address, date book,, et al and I am running everything on Outllook. Are there any other options? Thanks, Peter
    09-01-08 12:33 PM
    BB's sync with Outlook. That is where all your calendar, contacts etc information resides.
    09-01-08 12:35 PM
    Desktop Manager and sync with Outlook...
    09-01-08 12:40 PM
    Just switched from a Treo to a Curve 8330 and though I miss the touch screen I feel that the Curve is a leap ahead technologically.

Stupid question time: Is there desktop software equivalent to the Treo's for the Curve? The desktop manager does not show my address, date book,, et al and I am running everything on Outllook. Are there any other options? Thanks, Peter
    In other words, you don't have a full desktop companion in the "Palm" sense of the word, but it is more than adequate. You may not be able to enter information both ways, but you'll find there really is no need to.

It takes some getting you to -- it used to me a major gripe of mine -- but after a while, you'll forget the old way.
    09-01-08 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD